RENEW OR BEGIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
Celebrate in the company of your food entrepreneur and professional peers during social and educational gatherings around the San Francisco Bay.
RENEW OR BEGIN YOUR APPROVED MEMBERSHIP
- You must be a food professional or food enthusiast or,
- Actively providing services and support to the food industry.
- You must volunteer for an event at least two times per year.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- A Membership logo for your website
- Promote your business at networking events
- Publish your events on the SFPFS website
- Publish articles on the SFPFS website
- Your articles and events will be shared to our network
- Listing in our members-only directory
- Be notified first of our often sold-out foodie events
- Members only priced tickets
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting
Access to a members-only section on our website, where you can view the online membership directory and other members-only information. The directory – updated annually – provides detailed member contact information and lists local and national culinary groups.
Last but not least, access to our inspiring food professional community that shares resources and connects about the challenges and rewards of working in food.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR
INTEREST IN JOINING THE SFPFS!
The Food Service Industry attracts a wide range of professions, from recipe writers, to chefs, wine makers, product creators, photographers, food stylists and so much more!
As part of our community, we request the following:
Be a food professional and/or knowledgeable and deeply passionate about food.
Be interested in connecting with others and expanding your network.
Pay the annual membership dues. Our annual membership dues are $20-$65.
Agree to our RSVP and event cancellation policy: RSVP and purchase tickets in advance for events. Refunds for events will only be given within the first 5 days of booking an event, minus a $10 surcharge per person. After that time, no refunds will be issued. No refunds are allowed within seven days of an event.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS
In-kind contributions are also accepted. Examples include venue hosting, or food or refreshment donations for events. Corporate sponsorships are for one year, starting the date of the initial donation or hosting